With Christmas fast approaching, have you sorted out that special present for your horse mad loved ones? For inspiration, I visited the lovely Emma at her Romsey Saddlery shop to see what great gifts they had to offer. Emma has a fantastic knowledge of equestrian products and stocks many brands. Here are some of the things that caught my eye!
- For the kids in your life, you can’t beat Equetech’s unicorn fleece jumpers
- Iconic Thelwell Linen cover cushions are guaranteed to put a smile on any family member’s face.
- British Country Collection child’s unicorn hoodie – available in blue and pink
- Mum will love this oversized woven scarf,
- For your beloved four-legged friend: Woof Wear Pro Tendon Boot – breathable and flexible, your horse will love you for it.
- For the best friend in your life – a Swarovski Crystal luxury bridle by Weymouth
- And of course, my round-up wouldn’t be complete without mentioning a photography session as a great gift idea. A luxury gift that will last for years to come – A photo shoot gift voucher for your family and equine friends – from my Christmas Gift shop.
Have a brilliant Christmas. I can’t wait to see what 2019 looks like and I promise to share with you all my new lovely photoshoots.
Jo Worthington Photography | Equine & Family Photographer | Hampshire